To get your Google Meet recordings into Myna automatically, you will need to use Zapier to move the files into your Myna Dropbox folder.
If you prefer a video walkthrough, try this YouTube video.
- Make sure you have connected Dropbox and Myna. If not, download Dropbox using these instructions, and connect to Myna.
- If you have never recorded a meeting in Google Meet, quickly start a meeting and record it. This will create the correct folder in Google Drive for us to connect to.
It's a pretty straighforward process to set up a "Zap" in Zapier. To get you started we have created a template to do a lot of the basic work. You just have to connect your Google Drive and Dropbox accounts, and select a few folders
- Click here to start the process. This will take you to the start page
- Click on the "Use this Zap" button:
You may need to log in to Zapier at this point. You can use your Google credentials to do this
- Select your Google Account and click "Continue":
- Select the "Meet Recordings" folder and click "Continue":
- Click "Test Trigger" to make sure that Zapier can connect to the folder and find a test file:
- You should see a message like this. If you do, click "Continue":
- And when you see this screen, click "Continue":
- Select your Dropbox account and click "Continue":
- Select the "/Apps/MeetMyna" folder and click "Continue":
- Quick test time. Click "Test and Continue":
- Success! You should now see this:
- Turn it on! Click on the "Turn on Zap" button and you are good to go: